The best foundations for combination skin hydrate the skin and also fight oil.
If you have combination skin and use a foundation that’s only suited for oily or dry skin, you may experience frequent dryness, oily patches, or breakouts.
Finding a good foundation for combination skin types can help correct these problems.
Make sure you are cleansing and moisturizing your face before applying makeup as well to get the best results.
Here are my 7 picks for the best foundations for combination skin.
1. BareMinerals – Original Foundation
One of the absolute best foundations for combination skin is bareMinerals Original Foundation.
My favorite part about this base is that is contains only five natural ingredients.
That means you won’t be putting any harmful chemicals onto your skin.
Although this foundation is in the form of a powder, it applies like a cream.
The minerals in the foundation have been clinically proven to make your skin look better and brighter over time.
bareMinerals Original Foundation soaks up oils while keeping your skin soft and smooth.
Another great aspect of this product is that it contains SPF 15 to protect your skin against sun damage.
To purchase this foundation for combination skin, visit bareescentuals.com.
- This Black 🖤 Smokey Eye 👁 Look is Perfect 👌🏼 for Valentine's Day 💖 ...
- 11 Best Foundations ...
- 12 Best 👏🏼 Foundations for Girls 💁🏼💁🏻💁🏽💁🏿 Who Have Oily ⚗️ Skin Problems ...
- 13 Best Foundations for Pale Skin for That Flawless Look ...
- 7 Best Foundations for Dry Skin That Work like a Charm ...
- 5 Minute Makeup 💄 Routines All Busy Girls 🙅🏻🙅🏼🙅🏽🙅🏿 Will Love ❤️ ...