There is nothing worse than looking in the mirror, only to discover that your foundation is all cakey.
Cakey foundation never looks good and you definitely won’t be getting many compliments if it happens to you.
Wondering how to stop it from happening?
There are several things you can do to keep cakiness at bay so that you always look fabulous, no matter how long you wear your foundation.
Here’s how to stop it.
1. Choose a Foundation for Your Skin Type
If you have oily skin, a foundation made for dry skin is never going to work for you, and vice versa.
When you pick out foundation, read the label carefully to make sure it’s one that aligns with your skin type.
This is a really easy way to be sure your foundation stays flawless all day long.
- Girls Guide 📚 to Picking the Right Foundation for Your Face 💁🏽💁🏼💁🏿💁🏻 if You Just Don't Know ...
- How to Stop Hair from Falling out
- Makeup Tricks 🎨 to Help You Make Your Eyes 👁👁 More Expressive ...
- Too Cool for School 🎓 Makeup 💄 Tutorials to Wow 😃 Your Classmates ...
- Makeup Tricks That'll Help You anti-Age Your Skin ...
- Secrets 🙊 to Unlocking 🔓 Your Natural Beauty and Going Makeup 💄 Free!