I have a bad habit of staying up late and waking up early, which has given me major panda-eye-syndrome 🐼 more often than I'd like to admit.
Dealing with the constant appearance of dark circles and under-eye bags, especially when you have plans or are in a rush, is the absolute worst.
Concealer has become a key player in my daily makeup routine because of this.
But all concealers are not created equally.
The trick to fixing your problem area (whether it's blemishes, dark spots or skin discoloration) is color correcting.
Applying certain makeup shades based on the color wheel is a super effective way to cancel out any discoloration or unevenness on your skin.
There's more to life than just skin tone concealers.
If you want your skin to look flawless, having the right concealer palette can really make a huge difference in your beauty routine.
1. Orange 🍊
Dark skinned beauties will love this one.
When you need to get rid of dark circles or bruises under your eye, orange concealer is your best friend.
If you look at the color wheel, you'll notice that orange is directly across from blue, which makes it the perfect color contrast.
- 7 Tips on How to Pick the Right Shade of Nude Lipstick for Every Skin Shade ...
- Color Correcting 🎨 Makeup to Hide Skin Imperfections 😖 ...
- 21 Concealers to Color Correct 🎨 All 💯 Your Skin Sins 🤐 ...
- The Ins and Outs 🔄 of Color Correcting 🎨 Makeup 💄 ...
- 7️⃣ Tips for Refreshing Your Makeup 💄 during the Day 🌞 ...
- Secrets 🙊 to Unlocking 🔓 Your Natural Beauty and Going Makeup 💄 Free!