There are so many uses for nail polish other than manicures and pedicures!
You can paint your nails in some fantastic patterns and make them as gorgeous as can be, so why not use the same nail polish to prettify other things in your life?
Here are a few uses for nail polish that you should try out.
Of all of the uses for nail polish, my favorite would have to be jewelery making.
You can make some amazingly beautiful jewelry using a few components and your nail polish!
If you love to match, you can make a necklace, bracelet and earrings to match the nail polish you plan to wear with a particular outfit.
There are unlimited color combinations you can make and if you’re super crafty, you can discover ways of marbleizing your colors or painting pictures!
What you need:
As many nail polish colors as you wish to use (I recommend a chunky glitter polish and a solid color)
Pendant Trays/Earring Trays or blank Bezel Bracelets
Nail Glue/Super Glue/Mod Podge
Necklace or Earring Findings
*You can find all of these at any craft store, or exceptionally low priced at sunandmooncraftkits.com*
What to do:
Paint the nail polish onto the bottom of the glass dome (the side you will glue down).
Allow it to dry and apply as many coats as needed.
If you are using a glitter polish, that goes on first.
Use the glue to adhere the dry glass dome to the pendant tray.
Attach to the necklace, earrings or bracelet.
Enjoy your beautiful, easy to make jewelry!
- 7 Best Crackle Nail Polishes ...
- 7 Tips on How to Make Nail Polish Stay on Longer ...
- 9 Nifty Nail Polish Tricks and Tips for Perfect Nails ...
- Classic 👌🏼 Tips to Help Fix 🔧 a Mascara Smudge without 🚫 Trashing 🗑 the Rest of Your Makeup 💄 ...
- The Most Creative Uses for Nail Polish You'll Ever Try ...
- 21 Natural Looking Lipsticks 💄 You're Not ❌ Going to Regret Buying 💰 ...