Black smokey eyes aren't exactly easy to do (hello, raccoon eyes!) but they can be incredibly sexy when done right!
So, if you're looking for the kind of look that'll wow your partner this Valentine's day, check out Amanda Ensing's amazing tutorial!
Psst...skip to 3:44 to get to the actual tutorial.
Let's go over that once again, shall we?
* Start with tape, since this is a heavy eye makeup look.
* Use an eye primer.
Amanda uses the Nars primer followed by "Soft ochre" by M.A.C.
* Apply a taupe eye shadow, like this one by Morphe as your transition color.
* Apply Inglot's black gel liner (or any other black gel liner) on your lids and remember not to go too high.
* Apply Anastasia's Noir eyeshadow or any matte black eyeshadow and blend.
* Use a brownish shade like Anastasia's Smoke above the black and blend.
* Finish with winged liner, falsies, and plenty of mascara!
* Complete your base.
Contour, apply blush, and highlight.
* And last but not least, fill in your brows for added drama.
Isn't this gorgeous?
Will you be trying out this look on Valentine's day?
- Smoldering Smokey Eye Tutorials to Complement Different Skin Tones ...
- The Best 👍🏼 Makeup 💄 Tutorials for Beginners ⏳ ...
- What Type of Smokey Eye Works Best for Your Eye Color?
- 7 Makeup 💄 Videos That Illustrate Perfect 👌🏼 Cat Eyes 😺 ...
- Drugstore Makeup 💄 That Beats 👊🏼 the Expensive Brands 💰 ...
- The Correct 👍🏼 Order to Apply Makeup 💄 for Girls Who Want to do It Right 👌🏼 ...