The key to finding the best liquid foundations is by matching the product to your face.
The keyword here is face—not hands or arms.
Your face tends to be lighter than the rest of your body, so a color that blends perfectly on the top of your hand is not necessarily the perfect shade for your face.
You also want to be sure to test drive liquid foundations in natural lighting.
The stark fluorescent lighting in stores isn’t conducive to perfect matching.
Thankfully many stores are awesome about returning makeup products, so give it a shot in natural outdoor lighting and return if necessary.
Stay tuned for this list of awesome drugstore liquid foundations:
1. Revlon ColorStay Foundation
$7.21 at amazon.com
This product is at the top of my list of drugstore liquid foundations.
It comes in formulas for Normal/Dry Skin and Oily/Combination Skin, but I’ve only tried the Oily/Combination variation.
What I found through using this product is that it delivers an all-day matte finish that covers any skin imperfections flawlessly.
Even if you don’t have oily or acne-prone skin, the matte finish will still make your face look like porcelain, and you won’t even have to think about worrying about this product rubbing off throughout the day.
Even though this foundation offers seriously long-lasting wear, taking it off at the end of the day is a cinch with your basic facial cleanser.
- 7 Best Liquid Foundations You're Going to Love ...
- 21 Natural Looking Lipsticks 💄 You're Not ❌ Going to Regret Buying 💰 ...
- 12 Best 👏🏼 Foundations for Girls 💁🏼💁🏻💁🏽💁🏿 Who Have Oily ⚗️ Skin Problems ...
- 15 Best Liquid Foundations for Winter ⛄ ❄️ That'll Protect Your Skin Too ...
- 13 Best Liquid Foundations ...
- Secrets 🙊 to Unlocking 🔓 Your Natural Beauty and Going Makeup 💄 Free!