Applied well, concealer has the power to mask any number of flaws.
Tired eyes, red patches, blemishes and dark marks: all of these vanish beneath an expert application of good quality product.
Picking out and putting on your concealer, however, is not quite as easy as it looks;
there are myriad factors to consider both in the cosmetics shop and when you’re standing in front of the mirror.
To help you to achieve maximum success with your handy beige blemish wand, I’ve chatted to a few people in the know and come up with this list of 7 tips for a perfect concealer.
1. Get the Colour Right
Photo Credit: hollywoodxo
Probably the most important thing to think about when you are purchasing your concealer is the colour.
To begin with, you should know that testing out a variation on the back of your hand is not a good idea;
your knuckles and your face are not the same colour.
If you can, you will need to gauge the tone against the skin on your face.
Also, remember to take into account the area in which you will be using it the most.
If your concealer is for dark marks, for example, you may need to go for a couple of shades lighter than your skin tone in order for it to be effective.
- The Perfect 👌🏼 Concealer for Hiding 🙈 Every Flaw on Your Skin 👎🏼 ...
- 11 Best Concealers to Make Your Skin Look Perfect ...
- 8 Tips on Creating the Perfect Nursery for Your Little One ...
- 7 Tips on Treating and Concealing Keloid Scars ...
- 23 Lip Stains 💋 to Keep Your Pout Colorful 🎨 All Day Long ⏰ ...
- Secrets 🙊 to Unlocking 🔓 Your Natural Beauty and Going Makeup 💄 Free!