Your lashes are naturally beautiful. However, that doesn't mean you can't make them look even sexier than usual. If you follow Cosmopolitan's advice, your lashes will look better than they ever have before. So here are some habits of women with great eyelashes:
1. They Condition Their Lashes Nightly with Oils
Apply marula or castor oil to strengthen your lashes. It'll also hydrate them and make them last longer.
2. They Use a Lash Growth Serum
This can prevent brittleness and breakage. That means your lashes will last longer.
3. They Take Biotin, a Type of B Vitamin
This will make your hair, skin, and nails healthier. Just make sure you ask your doctor about it before you actually start taking it.
4. They Curl Their Lashes before Applying Mascara
If you apply your mascara first, then your wand could get stuck to the product and rip out your lashes. That's the last thing you want.
5. They Heat Their Eyelash Curler with a Blow-dryer
This will help your lashes stay curled for a longer period of time. It's a fancy little trick.
6. They Only Pump Their Eyelash Curler Twice
If you do it more than that, it could make your eyelashes look crinkled. It could also make them fall out.
7. They Use a Moisturizing Mascara
Keep an eye out for products containing panthenol and beeswax. It'll keep your lashes hydrated.
8. They Dust Baby Powder over Their Eyelashes
Do this between your first and second coats of mascara. It'll make your lashes look thicker.
9. They Remove Their Mascara Gently Using Light, Downward Motions
Don't move your cleansing wipe from side to side. Move it up and down.
10. They Change Their Mascara Every Three Months
You don't want clumpy mascara. You don't want an eye infection either, so change your mascara four times a year.
11. They Don't Play with Their Lashes or Sleep on Their Face
This will cause your lashes to fall out faster. That's why you need to keep your hands away from your face.
Follow these tips and you'll always feel amazing! What do you do to your eyelashes to make them pop?